Pages

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Sennheiser HD 201 Review


Price: SAR 129
Manufacturer's Web Page: here

Followers of TL/DR know that initially, I wanted a Sennheiser Momentum in my wishlist, but it wasn't still available in countries I could get it from. So, I had a friend get me this basic headset from KSA. This is a set that cannot be a wrong decision, no matter what kind of audio you listen to currently, it is a great transition from basic cheapish generic stuff ( or even Microsoft/ Logitech sets) to a dedicated entertainment set. I even know a composer who used this set for monitoring. Be forwarned though- you get what you pay for; meaning, there isn't as much bass power in these sets as in a Beats by Dre monstrosity, but then the Beats sets are way more expensive, but don't get me wrong; low frequency IS there! just not beans-class.

Most definitely you will hear new sounds in music you thought you knew. The same goes for games & movies. I cannot say anything other than, if you get this set for about 1 month, you most probably will catch the audio bug. Congratulations in advance.

TL/DR: an awesome value for money, a true transition from generic, cheap-ish headphones to real good sets. Rigid build quality.



Other headphone reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment