Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

TL/DR Wishlist - 2013

Sennheiser Momentum. If there's smoke, there must be fire. And the sky is grey with good reviews for this set.

While I don't mind the XPERIA Z, if the XPERIA Z Ultra still feels okay in my palm, I would definitely like it more.

The 2 items above are easy to get. This item is the start of fantasy; this here is a Bowers & Wilkins 802D loudspeaker. The most musical non-live music I heard to date. I heard music from more expensive sets, but this one is just what my ears liked most. Of course that wish includes all the right amps, interconnections, players and media.

God knows I'm not that interested. It's just because the Egyptian passport sucks when it comes to getting visas.

The reason why the previous item was on the list, is this item. So much to see.

Good company to travel and do stupid things with. I have already tried having a lot of gadgets home alone, did some traveling and went to Cirque du Soleil & Yanni (and had a great seat too) by myself. Experience: undermined. Go with your friends/ FwB/ SO.




Coming back to Egypt after traveling the world, I believe this is what I would want to live in for the rest of my life - a Kiosk in Dahab, Egypt on the beach of the Red Sea. See I'm not greedy, but If only circumstances let it happen...

Caring about how the speakers would fit in the kiosk before you read this line, if it happened to you, might be a good indicator that you need a break, corporate life/ your cubicle/ your debt is getting the best of you.


Let us know your wishlist, if you care to share.



No comments:

Post a Comment