Pages

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Oppo N3 - 2 Years In




Original new phone review here.

This phone took numerous bashes and falls on harsh steel workshop floors and gratings. Splashes of water. It survived like a champion, who carries his bruises proudly.

The screen is intact, with only one dead pixel, which has been there for over a year, and luckily didn't spread.

Battery life is still decent. The camera though. Taking selfies, even after 2 years, STILL puts any other phone to shame. ANY phone!

Music quality using the pre-installed app trumps every other Android phone I tried. I don't know about the iPhone, for I haven't tried one with my system.

My next phone is definitely going to be an Oppo, but I hope this doesn't have to happen for a couple more years. I still love this one.

Sorry for the poor quality of photos. This is not a paid ad. This is a personal experience, conveyed to fellow consumers.

No comments:

Post a Comment