Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2018

KZ ZS10 In Ear Modules (Earbuds) Review

Vendor: Topssale via Amazon.com

Coming back to getting a new set of cans is always very, very exciting. I am still forming my final opinion regarding this bird though.

This is my first mutli-driver set ever, and the first IEM I've had in almost 9 years. Something with my ear always made them drop out with the smallest of tugs and their alignment in my ear decided whether I was going to have a good session or just another so-so frustration.

Nothing different with my in-ear fit issues even with this pair. I tried the included ear plug sizes, none did a perfect job. I will still try the foam bits that you need to buy separately.

Generally speaking, and coming with over ear cans expectations and a lot of hype, I got my set.

This set feels cheap compared to V-Moda M100 or Sennheiser HD 598. No chance on earth that you don't notice it. But, it is not fragile cheap, it feels sturdy.

After trying it a bit it really didn't feel like sound was special, which annoyed me, so I played burn-in tracks and pink noise for about an hour before revisiting. It did make a difference.

This set, being a multi-driver, easily gives you a lot of sound information. But it is not as polished as I would've liked it. Bass is there, very nicely, but my problems are mostly with high-end. My music suddenly sounds like a lot more, but dusty.

Still, as I said, this is probably not my final thought with this set, as I still am looking for the best fit. But I thought I would write this because many people with similar sets to mine (especially the V-Moda) might be interested in the hype and would want to get one very soon. Curb your enthusiasm if this isn't disposable money for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment