Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Welcome toTL/DR Tips..


This blog is a give-back to the internet, for I consume a lot of what others present, so I try to do my part in helping others. Independently authored by myself, M Moeness Youssef, an enthusiast in my late 20's lacking piles of cash, with no sponsors and not much time. I mainly want to pass-on my experiences with my relatively-elaborate setups and projects to everybody, without getting technical or pushing the limits of your patience. 

TL/DR is short for "Too Long; Didn't Read". This is the core philosophy for this blog, because if you're like me, you don't have that much time and you want to get the main idea quickly. However, wherever I believe things need to be clarified or detailed, I put as much effort as possible into making it so.

"Neutral & short" culture is the key for this blog. It is not (at least in its current form) the best source for full, detailed information. Use Google for your thorough researches, unless you're going to take my word for something.




The color scheme for this blog is meant to be high contrast with a dark background to protect your eyes from strain while you read. It is intended for functionality over style. I don't think it looks bad though.

TL/DR: neutral, independent, TL/DR focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment